Monday 14 May 2012

Yoga Retreat

I know I have been spending money...but we can never get too much pampering right? Moreover this one needs to do some work. How? Anyone interested? HML I wish you can go with me...but you are so far away. RM350 from 8.30am - 1.30pm. Price is RM350 or RM290 (early birds). Date: 16 June 2012. So how, should I go? Or should I just do some minutes of yoga at home and go to some spa around here? More info here: http://yogahui.com/2012/03/27/yoga-pamper-retreat-16-june-2012/

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, typo!

      I wish I could go with you too! It's indeed nice to pamper yourself! This is just a one day workshop? I have not done sports for awhile, this workshop sure kill my muscles :)

      Delete
  2. it is only half a day..the yoga session is 90mins i think. hmmm..i am tempted to go..but feel stupid to go alone.

    ReplyDelete