Tuesday 19 March 2013

Goodie Bags

I have been out of the corporate world for close to a month. How time flies!!
This was an initial little business I wanted to do. Making goodie bags for girls, boys, or even adults. However, I am too shy to tell anyone. So I am not sure how would I get any business.

Anyway, almost every week there are something new. New ideas, new people telling me things, or old people telling me new things. It goes on and on.

I don't have any expectation, just let my life surprise me. I wake up not knowing what will happen next.

I am happy to say..after 3 months plus of staying here, I finally able to sleep. I had been sleeping 2 nights without interruptions.


Here are my initial batch of goodie bags.

2 comments:

  1. thanks...everytime i write something you will read. i am happy about that! :D

    ReplyDelete