Friday 1 August 2014

20 things that i like

Today I made myself scribble 20 things that I like, without much thinking...just instinct. Looks like eating and drinking plays a big part though. :P

1. yoga
2. read a good book
3. baking
4. cook for someone
5. drink tea/coffee
6. drink cider
7. watch movies in the cinema with a jacket/shawl
8. driving around with less cars on the road, listening to nice music
9. go to new cafes
10. on my laptop and showing interesting things to my friends
11. having pedicure
12. do afternoon tea with nice presentation (2 or 3 tiered plates)
13. choosing stickers to stick
14. drink wine slowly
15. walking on foot reflexology stones
16. picnic outdoor
17. write my diary and re-reading them
18. choosing + buying colorful pens
19. attending gigs/concerts
20. eat sushi with equally hungry friends

No comments:

Post a Comment