Wednesday 24 March 2010

Sunflower in the making


Jason gave me and TV some sunflower seeds. That was before CNY ok! I was so confident that i will have pretty sunflowers greeting me on CNY or maybe after CNY. To my disappointment, i got nothing growing. Ya..nothing!!! Mom cannot bear to see me disappointed. She bought 10 seeds from the shop and was trying to 'compete' with me. Nothing growing too.
On and off i tried many times, including trying to make it "sprout" in damped tissue in a plastic bag...can't too.
One day i took off the "shells" of the seeds and just put on wet cotton wools. I planted 2 and one was growing!!! What an achievement!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!!

    Great start! Remember to take care of it as though it is your pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do...i wake up earlier everyday just to water it.

    ReplyDelete