Thursday 7 October 2010

Easy Banana Bread

Today I baked this. I was thinking it will be a bread but I guess it is actually tastes like banana cake. I didn't have Vanilla Essence so I omit that. I didn't even have a measuring cup so I was just guessing the flour. Luckily it turned out okay. Here is the recipe:

EASY BANANA BREAD


1 1/2 c. self-rising flour

3 bananas, mashed

2 eggs

1/2 stick butter

1 tsp. vanilla

1 c. sugar



Cream together butter, eggs and sugar until smooth. Add bananas and vanilla; beat well. Mix in flour. Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 hour or until golden brown


2 comments:

  1. hey frend, how u measure 1/2 stick of butter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, i googled from internet when i bake this. 1/2 stick of butter is 59.18grms. i have a measuring cup in ml, it works the same.

    ReplyDelete