Sunday 3 October 2010

Mid Autumn Festival

This year's Mid Autumn Festival falls on 22 Sept. I think this is a very important festival for family get together. I love this even more than lunar Chinese New Year because it is very relaxed and fun.

This year I helped to cook. I went to market early in the morning. I had no idea how much the fish or vege costs but it ws really fun! I made springrolls that night. Although it was not well made but I had fun making them.


My nieces love playing the lanterns and so did I! Here are pics from that night. We played on my mom's balcony!

6 comments:

  1. who is the other niece? how come never hear u talk abt her? i only know the mischievous-looking nicole :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops, i never tell you about my other niece? her name is Jiet Yee, my big sis' daughter. same age as nicole but 11 months younger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah, ah cheng yi so pin saam one ar :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never pin saam la. just that my big sis never stay here after she got married...so we are not so close with her children lor, no chance mar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now you can drive, you drive to your big sis to reconnect with your niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya i should start doing that..because so far..i only drove to find Su Ee, even though my sis' house is near to Su Ee's place. :P

    ReplyDelete