Saturday 23 April 2011

Dish Deli

Yesterday I went for chinese tui na massage and cupping. My back has so many red marks now, it is interesting to see.

After that, I met up with my language exchange friend to have lunch at Dish Deli. I bought the vouchers for RM18 per person.

My friend ordered Fisherman's pie. I tasted this before, I think it is awesome.


I orderd a roast chicken dish. Delicious.


My dessert: apple crumble with ice cream.

To have a lovely lunch with a main course, a drink and a dessert for RM18 is a steal. I am glad I bought the vouchers earlier from Milk A Deal. :)

3 comments:

  1. i wanna have a proper meal at dish deli soon coz the last time i only had coffee when u had the fisherman's pie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I had a roast chicken with potatoes dish at a beer garden with Anne and her boyfriend, Franck!

    Please bring me to Dish Deli when I'm home next time, 4 of us can fit into your car? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my car enough to fit 4 persons!
    sorry for the late reply, i am in Yogyakarta now.

    ReplyDelete