Tuesday 17 May 2011

Yee Yan

Last Monday Yee Yan left a bag of goodies she got for me from Taiwan. I was very sleepy when I found this, but I thought it is such a nice view from my gate with the bag.


On Sunday we met again. I took her to Departure Lounge, we had coffee and some food. I love the turkey BTL sandwich. Awesome!! Even the coleslaw was delicious!

We also shared a pancake with banana. That was good too.

Most importantly, the company was very good. I don't see Yee Yan very often after we came back to KL. Maybe less than 10 times. It was nevertheless an awesome outing. We had great conversations and I felt very good after that. For a person so much younger, she is very determined and taught me about strength and courage. I will miss her when she goes to Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment