Thursday 19 April 2012

Once A Year

Today I want to compile a list of things I would like to do once a year:

1. Dental check
2. Health check
3. Hammam spa (i love this Turkish bath and gommage in Bangsar Village, it is not cheap that's why I think once a year is good and i can have something to look forward to. I heard they will be opening one in Publika).
4. Crabs eating with sis.
5. Liver and gallstone flush (i think the last time i did it was 2010, it's time...)
6. Book fair..be it the one in KL Convention or places like Kelana Jaya or The Mines..i want i want...but if i am really deprieved, i will go to BookXcess in Amcorp Mall.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for me. I used to donate blood once a year, but the last time i was agitated by the people in the blood bank, don't think i want to go again.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe pick up a skill, not necessarily long term, a sewing class, a knitting class, a book scraping session, a wine tasting workshop, etc. Something short term just for fun but no need to keep doing if you are not interested to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. visit your super busy boyfriend... once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaa...ya...good idea...but i hope can visit him more than once a year :)

    ReplyDelete