Saturday 24 March 2012

Orange

I just realised I have been lacking orange color in my whole life. My unlucky colors are violet and orange...so I never go near these colors...although I prefer violet to orange. I almost never worn an orange dress/shirt/blouse before. I know that my Sacral Chakra is blocked...that is why my creativity and sexuality is blocked too. I almost have never been confortable in my own skin in my whole life..although it has improved a little bit already in the later years.

I am gonna start eating more oranges and introduce orange to my wardrobe. Be it a shirt or just an underwear!



http://www.chakrahealing.com/blog/chakra-healing/how-to-open-your-sacral-chakra/

3 comments:

  1. i like the toenails, and the shirt!! but orange is one of the colors that makes people look bigger

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ms Ding...didnt know you are still reading my blog. :) orange is such a difficult color to wear...imho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then get an underwear, ji gei tai :) I have an orange matching tank top and underwear :)

    ReplyDelete