Sunday 25 April 2010

Sunday











Sunday was great with Yee Mun and May Chee. Went to Ti-Ratana Fun Fair early in the morning. It was a very hot day but it was fun! I got myself a nice hair band, a pot of chilli plant and a pack of cherry tomatoes, of course..endless food and drinks i consumed there!








After that we went to Sepang Gold Coast. Here is Yee Mun and May Chee posing and trying to disguise it as Gold Coast!








Went for dinner at Hot Chicken Pot (鸡公煲) in Cheras and ends with yummy cakes in Loves Bakery. I love Loves Bakery!!! Had the cakes there, it was great! I can feel the love there! I bought a loaf of Pumpkin Seeds Bread, only RM5 and but it is really high quality! We even asked the girl there if they accept students, but she said no. Haha!

1 comment:

  1. enjoy life eh!i love multi grain loaf/bread too...delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete