Sunday 4 April 2010

Weekend 3-4 April 2010



Nowadays I am not a big fan of going out. Sorry guys, I know I am such a pain. However this week I went out twice and here's the proof.

Saturday..out with TV trying to use my BBQ Chicken voucher. Just to learn that BBQ Chicken has closed down in Hartamas. We had Nam Heong Chicken Rice instead. It was alright, but I think Ampang Park foodcourt better :P

Here is TV striking a pose after dinner.




Sunday..out with Yee Yan to One Utama. Still wanna use up the voucher and finally manage to use it. The food was so so only. I don't think I will go again, a bit too pricey. Here is Yee Yan with the RM50 voucher. We ordered 2 sets of chicken, 2 drinks and a deep fried prawns dish. Bill came up to be RM53+

3 comments:

  1. u asked me to strike a pose, the pak-leong-kam pose >_<"

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke..cute-nya..pak-leong-kam pose!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know that you r starting up a blog...keep it rocking babe

    ReplyDelete