Wednesday 7 July 2010

Blue Wednesday




Last night i went to Blue Wednesday at The Annexe Gallery, Central Market, featuring Flica, Liyana Fizi, Figure of Speech & Zailla Lee. I went there with Zito. Initially when Zito asked me I told him i couldn't make it because Wednesday night is always yoga night. Since yoga class is full, i chose to go Blue Wednesday.




I am glad yoga class was full that day...because i wouldn't want to miss this. After being there last night, i know i have would have too much to lose if i didn't come to Blue Wednesday last night.




First act was Liyana Fizi, it was refreshing and sweet. Even the malay songs she sang was so sweet and cute.




Second act was the abstract Flica, playing electro-acoustic music with high volume and low lightings. Although it may not suit everyone, i found myself enjoying it.




Third act was Zailla Lee who is a petite lady with very good showmanship. The crowd was lighten up and clap along. She has Jewel and Tracy Chapman combination. Anyway it was interesting and fun to watch and the collaboration between Zailla and Figure of Speech was awesome. Figure of Speech raps so well with every word sounded very clever to me!




I was very happy last night. One of my best night ever!

1 comment:

  1. 这就是有得有失罢?!我相信。有时候就是这样,你以为自己失去了,错过了,其实更好的风景就在转角处等待着你了。that is so call 'surprise'!!!no pain no game, juz dpn on how much you are willing to get into it...

    ReplyDelete