Tuesday 20 July 2010

Neti Pot


Last Saturday I got this neti pot from a Yoga event and bazaar in Bangsar Sports Complex. I got it for RM10. I am amazed it is not hard to use and it fact i feel more 'clean' after washing my nostrils. I start wth my left one first...tilting the pot to one side and pour the warm salt water and let it run through my right nostril.


Okay here is the way to mix the mixture. The total water should be 500ml. I use 400ml cold water and 100ml hot water to make the water lukewarm. Then i desolve half a teaspoon of unrefined salt. Mix in a bigger containter. Pour the mixture into the neti pot 4 times, that is 2 times for each side.


The guy who demonstrated to me looks fine and healthy. He said he has been practising this for 7 years. I am gonna try doing this every morning. Too bad i missed it today..because well..my alarm clock did not wake me up! It is true!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have to do it in the morning? Or can you do it before you go to bed as well? Then you can sleep in a bit lor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can use it after waking up and before going to bed. but i am too lazy...just try to do every morning. :)

    ReplyDelete