Sunday 25 July 2010

Guitar felt




Last Saturday spent about 2 hours making this awful looking guitar. I lost my other felt and only has white and blue left. I poked my finger and bleed in the process. I haven't been sewing for some time.




Philip requested for a guitar for the gingerbread man felt i made in 2006. I forgot how small the gingerbread man is. I ended up making a guitar way bigger than the little man! Instead of having the gingerbread man play the guitar, i can only glue behind him as if he is carrying the big guitar.




I will try to make things more perfect the next time.

7 comments:

  1. looks very cute la! I hope philip belanja you makan. He should since he passed you the tshirt 3 years later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya he berlanja me makan korean food and durian! big news right? hehe. i am glad la, and i wasn't paiseh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It recall my memory. If I were not wrong, I ever received this kind of gift from u. It is such a good thing~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samuel is reading my blog? Haha..i am glad! Ya, you got one of that too. Do you still keep it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i kept it for some time. then one of my sister took it. sori~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's okay, i can make you another one next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute!
    i alway like this kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete