Tuesday 20 March 2012

Camel Pose

Today I went to my weekly yoga class, after having stopped for 2 weeks: first week-sick, last week-ayurvedic treatment and crab-eating with sis.

I was 5 minutes late today...but I think the centre's clock is 5 minutes faster :S So I missed a bit of the warm-up. Today's class was dynamic and quite intense. I sweated like crazy today. I must remember to bring an extra t-shirt the next time. There were only 3 students today.

Instructor Raymond introduced a sequence of vinyasa movements and towards the end, we did Camel Pose and The Wheel. I did Camel Pose well and I really feel good about it. Not a big fan of The Wheel but I tried. :) Btw just read from the internet Camel Pose(not camel toe :)) can help to heal headache. Try it yourself!

Camel Pose

The Wheel

3 comments:

  1. yes, I can't help reading camel toe instead of camel pose :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I didn't what camel toe is until I googled it, Oh I See ... hehe :)

    Will try camel pose but I dont think I can do the Wheel without hurting my stiff back.

    ReplyDelete