Tuesday 20 March 2012

Samkkya

Last week I went out with my sis Lay Kuan for our once-a-year sisters event. We have this once a year crab eating event :) Last year was in Greenview in PJ, this year..Dak Fook in Jaya One.

OK before that we went for an ayurvedic treatment. We wanted to try the oil dripping treatment. However it was rainy that day, the manager (Jane) told us it is not advisable to try it that day as we might catch a cold due to that. So we just had the oil massage and hot compressed treatment. I think it really fix some of my health problem. The price is RM228 for one and a half hours. We had oily and stinky hair after the treatment and we cannot shower for at least 3-4 hours. I felt extremely sleepy after the treatment...which is normal reaction according to the masseur.

It is really good and i will surely go again.

http://www.samkkya.com.my/

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, I hope my girls will have their sister-day when they grow up! :)

    ReplyDelete